2018 Statewide Scholarship Program
Now Accepting College Scholarship Applications
Oswego County FCU is offering college-bound high school seniors the opportunity to compete for statewide college scholarships through the New York Credit Union Association's Scholarship Program. Scholarships will be awarded ranging from $500 to $1,500 and may be used at a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
Students can take advantage of this opportunity by completing three simple steps:
- Stop in at any Oswego County FCU branch to request a scholarship application form, or you can download an electronic application below. If the student is not a member of Oswego County FCU, he/she can request a membership packet as well. (All scholarship applicants are required to be members of a participating New York credit union.)
- Complete the application form and required essay and obtain the required transcripts, along with the signature of a parent or guardian
- Return the completed application and supportive materials to Oswego County FCU no later than January 5, 2018
There is no fee for submitting an application, but applicants MUST be:
- members of Oswego County FCU;
- college-bound high school seniors at the time of application; and
- attending either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution for the first time in the fall of 2018
In early spring, applications will be judged against other submissions statewide. Winners will be announced in May
For more information about this scholarship program, contact a Member Solutions Representative by calling or stopping in at any office location.