Oswego County FCU is making managing your money easier than ever. Users of financial management tools like The Big Picture report saving an average of $100 a month by tracking spending and setting financial goals.
Test it out for yourself!
Try Out A Demo?
Ready to get started?
Log into Home Banking and click The Big Picture tab.
After your Oswego County FCU accounts are automatically added, it is easy to bring your complete financial picture into focus.
How To Get The Most Out of The Big Picture
You can keep tabs on all of your accounts with The Big Picture…even those outside of Oswego County FCU. Adding these accounts will help provide you with the complete financial picture you are looking for. Best of all, it is easy and secure to do with The Big Picture.
Step 1: On the Dashboard page of The Big Picture, click on the “Add” button at the top of the left-hand column.
Step 2: Select the financial institution by clicking its logo or searching by name or URL.
Step 3: Enter your account credentials and The Big Picture will display transaction and account balance information for any accounts you have with that institution.
Repeat with all of your financial institutions to complete your financial picture.
Create a Goal
Whether you want to pay down debt or save towards a special purchase, The Big Picture makes it easy to set goals and track your progress.
Step 1: Click on the “Goals” tab and click “Add a Goal”. Then choose the type of goal you want to create.
Step 2: Fill in the fields to name your goal and set up the specifics of the goal.
Repeat for all of your financial goals.
Set a Spending Target
The real power of The Big Picture is in its ability to help you track and manage your finances by setting and monitoring spending targets.
Step 1: Click on the “Budget” tab in The Big Picture and then click “Add a New Spending Target” to get started.
Step 2: Complete the fields to pick the tags you want to track for the target, name the target, set a monthly limit, and track the accounts that will count towards the target.
Repeat for other spending categories – some of the most common expenses to track are groceries, transportation, and dining out.
Now that you have been introduced to The Big Picture, login to Home Banking and click on The Big Picture tab to get started.
See How Easy It Is To Us The Big Picture
Check out these tutorial videos to see The Big Picture in action and learn about all of the benefits our online money management tool provides.
- Overview: Dashboard and other main features of The Big Picture.
- Adding Accounts: Complete your financial picture by bringing in outside account information into The Big Picture.
- Budgets (Spending Targets): The power of The Big Picture is in helping you monitor how you are spending your money. Learn how to set up spending targets with The Big Picture’s budget feature.
- Tagging: Help The Big Picture categorize your spending to provide an accurate picture of your monthly spending habits.
- Cash Flow Calendar: Add your income and regular expenses (bills) to the Cash Flow Calendar. See where things might get tight during the month, and make changes to improve your financial picture.
- Goals: Picture a goal…then use The Big Picture to make it a reality.
- Net Worth: The Big Picture offers a current view of your net worth, making it easy to see your complete financial snapshot with just a click of the mouse.