4 Ways to Apply for a Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit
- Text Us - Want to get answers to your questions in real-time? Text Us @ 315.343.7822, and one of our specialists will guide you.
- Call Now - Want to talk it over with one of our experts before you apply? Give us a call at 315.343.7822, and we’ll answer your questions and complete your application.
- Apply Online or Mobile Banking - Applying for an OCFCU Home Equity Line of Credit or Loan online is easy and completely secure. So go ahead — click to get started now!
- Visit a Branch - Prefer face-to-face interaction? Stop in and apply for your OCFCU Home Equity Line of Credit or Loan in person.
FIND A BRANCH LOCATION
Before You Start - Be Prepared in 3 Easy STEPs
No matter which convenient Home Equity option you choose, our application process can be quick and easy if you take the following steps before you begin.
Step 1: Review the requirements:
- Must own your home in NY state
- Must have available home equity
Step 2: Be able to provide the following:
- Telephone numbers, addresses, and Social Security Number(s) for any persons listed on the application
- Income or employment verification:
- Employer name, length of employment, and gross salary/income
- Recent paystub and W2s (tax return information)
- Financial information regarding additional sources of income such as second employers, social security, pension, SIP, 401K, rental income, etc.
- Financial information regarding expenses such as loans, credit cards, liability to pay child support, and separate maintenance payments
- Mortgage details, including home value, current balance, and monthly payments
- Homeowner’s insurance information (including proof of flood insurance, if applicable)
- Annual property tax information
Step 3: Apply for your Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit:
- Utilize any of the four convenient options below to finish your application.
- Still have questions?
- Connect with an OCFCU Representative so we can help.
- Final approval is subject to completion of the loan process, including a property valuation and title review.
- Property appraisal:
- OCFCU may conduct a property valuation after your application is submitted.
- The valuation type is based on multiple factors, including amount, credit tier, and property value.