Coronavirus Information Center
Updates and Resources for OCFCU Members
A letter to our members:
Monday May 18, 2020
Dear Member, we hope this letter finds you safe and healthy. We are writing to provide an update in regards to the Credit Union’s COVID-19 member service efforts. As many of you are aware of, restrictions in the Central New York and Oswego County area have begun to be relaxed, and reopening of businesses is starting to occur. While the Credit Union has been serving our membership via our drive-thru, online, text, and mobile channels over the past two months, we are beginning to launch our lobby reopening plans. The Credit Union has worked very hard to keep both our staff and you, our member owners, safe during this pandemic, and our reopening will be done in the safest manner possible. The following will be the procedures and operational changes that we will be making as we resume offering lobby access and in office transactions. On June 1, 2020 we will resume our normal business hours. Monday- Tuesday 9am-5pm, Wednesday 8:30am-5pm, Thursday-Friday 8:30am- 5:30pm.
On June 8th the Credit Union will once again permit members to reenter the branches at our East, Fulton and Mexico offices, in a limited fashion. The West branch will not be immediately reopening due to the fact the branch is small and social distancing is very difficult. At the branches that will be reopening, the following procedures will be in place:
- Lobbies will be open for teller transactions only. Loan applications and new account opening will be done online, electronically or via appointment if required.
- Members must wear a mask. You will be asked to lower the mask at the teller window for identification purposes and then you can put your mask back on. If you do not want to wear a mask, we ask that you use the drive-thru lanes.
- Members must sanitize their hands before conducting transactions. There will be sanitizer provided in the lobbies.
- Only 4-5 members will be allowed to access the lobby at one time. We have provided spaced floor markings to keep appropriate social distancing.
- Members will enter and exit via separate entrances and exits. Staff will be designated to assist members to maintain proper traffic flow and will admit members when allowable.
Please be aware that these reopening plans are predicated upon the community maintaining a low level of infection between now and June 8, 2020.
We thank you for your patience during this pandemic and remember, if you need assistance meeting your financial obligations, please contact us by phone or text at 315-343-7822. We are here for you.
CEO-Oswego County FCU
“Our Members Are Like Family”
If you are having trouble making your loan or Visa payment, we are here to help. Please Click Here to fill out a member assistance form.
We are an approved Lender for the Payroll Protection Program Loans, if you are a current Business account holder please email Aimee Glerum [email protected] or Alisa Morgan [email protected] for more information on how to apply.