What is Lucky Savers?
It's a special term deposit account at Oswego County Federal Credit Union that helps you build your savings while giving you a chance to win monthly and quarterly cash prizes! Every $25 deposit (up to $250 per month) into this account gets you a chance to win - up to 10 chances every month. Plus, all the money deposited into the Lucky Savers account is still yours and helps to build your savings.
How do I open an account?
You can open a Lucky Savers account by visiting one of our convenient branch locations. You can even set up direct deposit or scheduled transfers to increase your chance to win.
What are the prizes?
- Each $25 deposit gives you a chance to win a quarterly prize of up to $5,000
- Each $25 deposit gives you a chance to win a monthly prize of up to $100
What are the requirements to open a Lucky Savers account?
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- An Oswego County Federal Credit Union member with accounts in good standing
- Business and Trust accounts are not eligible for this account
What is a term deposit account?
A term deposit account is a special savings account. You earn a specified dividend if the term deposit account is held for the full term; in the case of Lucky Savers, the term is 12 months.
What's the dividend rate?
The current dividend rate for Lucky Savers accounts is 1.25% APY.
Why should I open a Lucky Savers account?
It pays to save! You can win monthly and quarterly prizes! With regular deposits into your Lucky Savers account, you are guaranteed to have money saved at the end of the year.