Part-Time Member Solutions Representative
Hours Up to 29 hrs per week
Starting Pay $15.50
Who We Are
Founded in 1975, Oswego County FCU is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative association, dedicated to providing quality financial products and services delivered in a professional, courteous and timely manner. We currently serve the financial needs of approximately 12,400 members throughout Oswego County.
We offer confidential, professional, courteous, and personalized service. At Oswego County FCU, the credit union motto of “People Helping People” is not some fancy slogan, it’s something we believe in and practice every day.
To serve as a liaison between the member and the Credit Union by providing professional and quality service to exceed member expectation. Provide account information by phone or in person, as well as information on the full range of Credit Union products and services. Handle a variety of transactional services, account openings, problem solving, and proficiently handle member’s daily needs.
What will your day look like?
- Greeting and welcoming members and visitors to the Credit Union
- Providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service when processing transactions
- Opening new accounts and evaluating member needs to provide the right financial products and services
- Providing account maintenance for existing members
- Researching accounts for discrepancies and assisting members with requests for information
- Educating current and prospective members about our products and services
- Resolving basic service issues or referring them to the appropriate staff member when necessary
- Balancing of daily work and cash drawers at the end of each day
- Training to learn new responsibilities
- Assisting team members with projects
Why choose Oswego County FCU?
- Paid Time Off- Vacation, Personal, Sick, and Birthday
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance Coverage- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with Employer Matching after 1 year of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement for Full-Time employees after 1 year of employment
- No weekend hours
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events
- OCFCU Apparel
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic math and computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Intranet, Internet, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand direction and adhere to established policies and procedures
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Travel to other branch locations for staffing assistance, trainings, and meetings as needed
- Prior cash handling or customer service experience preferred but not required
We’re not just looking for anyone, we’re looking for people who want to make a difference and advance their career.
Please email resumes to: [email protected]